Monday, November 27, 2023

GCR2 Status Update

 Unfortunately, the unit is still down. Still receiving error messages when trying to load the sound card software. I have been in contact with my tech. He will be here to have a look at the problem, but he won't be able to make it until Wednesday evening. So, assuming he and I are able to resolve the issue while he is here, GCR2 should resume normal programming by Thursday morning, 11/30. I'm afraid that's the best I can offer everyone at this point. I am sorry. Stations, if you don't want the backup loop of programming that is on the GCR2 stream right now, I suggest temporarily switching to GCR1 or GCR3, as normal programming continues on these streams. I will post further updates here as I have them. Thank you again, and my apologies for this unexpected frustration and inconvenience.