Sunday, November 26, 2023

GCR2 Stream Offline

Dear GCR2 Listeners and Partner Stations:

I am sorry to report that the GCR2 stream is offline. A driver that powers the sound card for the computer seems to be corrupt. I do not have the needed skills to repair or reinstall this device. So I am going to call my computer tech later today. I do not know when he will be available to have a look at the problem. It may be up to a week before he can do it. I will know more when I talk to him later today. Fortunately, the backup loop of programming in our Streamerr cloud will run so you won't be left with dead air, but, normal programming will be suspended until further notice. I sincerely apologize, and I thank you for your support, patience and understanding. Here's hoping we can have the problem fixed soon.

 

Sincerely,

Jason Longwell
GCR Station Manager