Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Streaming Platform

Attention GCR Partner Stations:

I sent an email to all of you regarding this, but am posting a notice here in the event some of you did not receive that email.

GCR has found a new streaming platform which will save money, and prove far more efficient in the long run. I sent an email wiht the new URLs for the GCR1 and GCR2 streams. If you did not receive this email, it is very important that you notify me as soon as possible, so that I can get you this info right away.

Very soon, the old Shoutcast streams from Server Room WILL BE TURNED OFF. Once this happens, your station will not be able to connect to GCR until you have reprogrammed your automation software with the new streaming links.

Again, please get in touch with me as soon as possible if you do not have that info. If you have additional questions or concerns, or if you are having problems accessing/connecting to the new streams, please let me know. I'm here to help!

Thanks for continuing to partner with Global Community Radio!

Jason Longwell
GCR Station Manager